COVID19 Community Taskforce
SERVICES During The Pandemic
Current UK response to COVID19 are have been greatly increased to mitigate and eradicate the spread and effects of this virus and as a supporting response Accredilink Community Response Taskforce are utilizing all resources and staffing to assist with the UK crisis in a voluntary capacity directly for the local community In the county of Conwy
what (N-ACT) is providing during the pandemic
Accredilink was set up as a response system providing assistance in times of UK crisis and have a fully operational control and command centre, providing a community response team offering safe assistance to persons in need of help in the Conwy County area as we move into and beyond the peak of this national emergency.
The tasks are to place the right people with the right skills in the right places as this peaks to reduce the impacts on our public services and community residents.
Request assistance for yourself or refer someone else to us for help!
01492 - 330379
Services Provided From Our Control Centre In Colwyn Bay Include
1. Ambulance Provision And Medical Transport
2. Provision for assistance with essential shopping for vulnerable or high risk category persons within the community
3. Provision for assistance with prescription collections and delivery for persons isolating in the community
4. Provision of community volunteers to assist our most vulnerable
5. Provision of community support services to assist with daily tasks of self isolated persons
6. Provision of local community advice
7. Provision of access to food banks for our most affected community members.
If you feel that you you or anyone you know require assistance please feel free to contact us by using the number above
furthermore if you can offer some time to assist, Are not in any of the high risk groups, live in North Wales and have a Caring disposition or emergency services experience we would also love to hear from you.
Press, Admin Or Services Contact Email email@example.com